A professional personal profile is a rich resource for industry connections and potential clients.
Bring your laptop and join others working on their own LinkedIn profile alongside you. Professional profiles build relationships respectfully … then the prospecting and conversions will reap you rewards.
Working on your personal LinkedIn profile, we will cover:
- 12 profile markers that get you “the most eyeballs on copy”
- 3 tiers of connections that become your circle of influence
- the “modern day Rolodex” ripple effect to widen networks
- recommendations & endorsements & when to ask for them
- the power of groups & 2 strategies behind joining groups
- armchair marketing for warm introductions
- prospecting to establish connections & nurture business
- copywriting: what to say & how to curate content
- how to work your way around the admin dashboard
- creating or reviewing your LinkedIn company page
Plus: a live demonstration loading a LinkedIn article
When: 8.45 am – 12.45 pm
Venue: Future Institute of Australia
484 Albany Highway, Victoria Park
… A 30 page handbook full of screen shots, function notes, templates, action items and step-by-step instructions to keep your LinkedIn marketing compass on course. This lets you think about the possibilities for your business instead of worrying about writing down the detail! Plus morning tea and free off street parking.
Pre-requisites … This is not a “how to get started” workshop, you must already have a LinkedIn personal page published. Bring your laptop and mouse, do not bring a tablet with less than a 12″ screen as it does not allow you the same functionality or speed.
Naturally there is a money back guarantee, because I guarantee you will be surprised at what you can do to maximise your marketing when you put a strategy in place to be seen as the expert in your field.
Remember … Every day you delay your LinkedIn marketing is a gift to your competition.
Hope to see you there!