Create more engaging content and put a 3 month content marketing strategy in place.
Bring your laptop and join other business owners all working on leveraging marketing from their own Facebook Pages alongside you.
- Where to find the functions that create the ripple effect
- One simple strategy guaranteed to save time/boost productivity
- How to allocate the “post updates” process logically
- What to post? 70+ examples to create engaging content
- How to extend your reach and make your page more interactive
- A tiptoe through the advertising and page promote options
- A rundown of the most commonly used admin functions
- How to measure and monitor security and success online
- How to create a strategy that will keep “likers” coming back
- The 3 things that generate Facebook SEO (just as Google has SEO, so does Facebook)
- Tips to avoid – mistakes I’ve made myself
When: 8.45 am – 12.45 pm
Venue: Future Institute of Australia
484 Albany Hwy, Victoria Park
$350 includes … coffee on arrival and a “healthy or sinful” morning tea. Plus a 30 page handbook full of screen shots, function notes, templates, action items and step-by-step instructions to keep your Facebook marketing compass on course. This lets you think about the possibilities for your business instead of worrying about writing down the detail!
Pre-requisites … This is not a “how to get started” workshop, it is a “how to leverage more marketing from the page you have.” You must have admin access to your business page, normally access it from your personal Facebook page and have at least 30 likes to benefit from the training. Bring your laptop and mouse, do not bring a tablet with less than a 12″ screen because it does not allow you the same functionality.
Naturally there is a money back guarantee, because I guarantee you will be surprised at what you can do to maximise your marketing when you put a strategy in place and create more engaging content.
Remember that today’s posts can reach tomorrow’s buyers and referrers, and word of mouth influences purchasing decisions … so …
Every day you delay your Facebook marketing is a gift to your competition.
Hope to see you there!