Marketing is what you do to create a demand for the service or product you provide.
It is different to advertising – advertising is concerned with making sure potential customers have heard of your product, while marketing focuses on capturing and keeping your customers over time.
A satisfied customer is always going to be your best referral …
and a successful business is one that does everything it reasonably can to keep customers satisfied.
Do you have a small or medium business? Are you a start up, tradie, consultant or home based business? Need some help getting your marketing sorted? This personal session is packed with easy tips and proven ideas to get your businesses noticed, remembered and referred to your ideal client base.
Do you need to spend some time to focus on just what matters to your marketing success?
What will we work on together?
Is it …
- doubling your database and creating community with clients
- identifying and prospecting existing and potential untapped markets
- capitalising on referrals, client loyalty, the customer experience and after sales care
- leveraging your brand and getting your message out to the right market
- boosting the number of sales transactions from existing clients
- writing copy or tweaking words (website, brochures, proposals, letters, powerpoints etc)
- getting a time effective strategy in place for your Facebook/Instagram page
- improving your LinkedIn profile, creating connections and building new relationships
- creating alliances and networks to boost sales through the ripple effect
- teasing out points of difference and flipping it to language from the buyers’ perspective
- preparing a pitch, creating words for unified scripts or overcoming price comparisons
- how to think like Google with simple DIY website Search Engine Optimisation
- creating content marketing for your website, social media or newsletter use
- interviewing clients to collate testimonials and case studies to use as sales tools
- nominating for business awards to build recognition
- strengthening or creating partnerships with community organisations
- or anything else that matters to your marketing