Don’t assume your customer will know you offer a better product/service. Create a fact sheet/checklist, and think about:
• What is your purpose?
• What makes you, your product/service different from your competitors?
• What makes people want to buy your products and services?
• It costs you nothing to be different
When you have thought through the essence of your business, then write up some notes towards a point of difference statement.
• 5 standards we believe in
• 4 reasons to choose us
• 3 big differences between us and other…
• 2 things to know before you decide to purchase
Then use it within your promotional material, it can be adapted for posters in your reception/workshop, a page on your website, a flyer in your packaging etc.
There are 4 more ideas to help you with your marketing learning curve when you click on the link below